Summer Internship Program
Summer Internship Program (SIP) is a strategic recruitment program designed to attract and recruit best fit talents from universities and colleges for P&G China. The program targets students in their penultimate year level and provides invaluable opportunity for students to grow their skills and experience in a true business environment while enabling P&G business to augment its talent pipeline and leverage fresh insight from top students on campus.
What Can You Expect From This Program?
We commit to providing the distinctive experience to our summer interns:
- Independent Project: interns will be given the real business challenges by leading a project independently. They will act as project leader, work through project design & delivery and fully accountable for the final results.
- Customized Training: interns will be receiving a well-designed, individualized on-boarding training to equip with fundamental business knowledge and skills. More importantly, our business leaders and technical experts will work side by side with our interns and provide just in time coaching. Regular assessment and feedback will be given to accelerate growth and bring out their best.
- Early Full-time Offer: Some of the best interns will receive full time job offers at the end of the program. This is a ticket to a career in a Fortune 500 company.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Students pursuing bachelor degree or above who are in their penultimate year.
- Have strong interests in the FMCG industry.
- Agree to complete a 2-month full time work schedule during the internship program.
- Passionate to explore business challenges in a global working environment.
How to Join:
- Application Period: Every September (same as we hire full time) across many functions.
- Internship Period: Qualified candidates will start their internship at P&G in the following summer holidays (normally from July to August).