Online Application & Assessment
- Please go through our “Online Application Guide” carefully before starting your application process.
- If you are already a registered candidate, please log in using previously created log in information.
- P&G uses online assessments to measure skills and accomplishments that generally do not emerge from interviews:
PEAK Performance Assessment (Online)
Assesses your background, experiences, interests and work-related attitudes, and measures your compatibility against P&G competencies for defining successful job performance.
- Online delivery allows 24/7 access
- Take as much time as you need to complete – most applicants take about 20 minutes to complete
- Available in over 20 languages
When organizing a work team, you have selected those who:
- Have different strengths
- Have the most technical expertise
- Cooperate with each other
- Follow instructions
- Think like you
Reasoning Screen (Online)
Based on requirements of the role, you may be asked to complete the Reasoning Screen. The Reasoning Screen measures your cognitive ability. This is important because the nature of our work is complex and continually changing, and our environment requires you to continuously learn and grow over time.
We use a combination of behavioral-based and situational interviews to get to know you – the real you. What makes you tick? What have you accomplished so far? To do this we’ll ask questions about previous accomplishments or how you would handle situations in the future. We are looking to see how you relate to, compare with and connect with our PEAK Performance Factors. This is also your opportunity to find out about us. We believe two-way communication starts from day one, so ask away.
In addition to more behavioral-based and situational interviews, we’ll go into greater detail around your skills, capabilities, experience level and fit for the role. You can expect to have 1:1 interviews or a panel interview. A panel interview usually consists of two or three interviewers. This is also an opportunity to get a more in-depth understanding of our unique culture, values and endless opportunities.
Depending on your desired position you may be asked to complete the Reasoning Screen. The Reasoning Screen measures your cognitive ability. This is important because the nature of our work is complex and continually changing.
Congratulations! You’ve proven you have a lot to offer. We look forward to welcoming you to P&G, where you will work and grow alongside highly talented people, face new and exciting challenges, and touch and improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and for generations to come.